Friday, October 16, 2009

"I told you so!"

Yup, I can hear it echoing in my ears, in my own voice...

Just yesterday I was chatting with someone about blogs and how it's too easy to be so busy blogging about life, that you forget to live it.
So, I got out the playdough, set the kids at the table and set to work blogging...

... and this is what I found when I was done!
Can you tell yourself, "I told you so!" ? Better yet, can you believe how I totally proved my point! So, everyone can now see I am a total disaster... I was blogging and poof, my workload doubles!
Hi, My name is Lacey, I was blogging, and my kids were having WAY too much fun without me, and now I get to clean it up!
Lesson learned... until tomorrow! I always was a slow learner! Wait, I'm blogging again right now...DOH!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love it. I'm guilty right now, too. We'll see what I have to clean up in a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I want a pic of your new dishwasher in action!

    ReplyDelete